YATA! I finally finished her boot yesterday night, the top red strip gave me a bit of trouble but I ended up overcoming that. I’m totally ecstatic about how the boots turned out, because I actually have a pretty tough time making/modding shoes for cosplay–it’s something I’ve only recently got used to doing and making. These turned out far better then I was expecting, and I’ve started finding it kind of therapeutic :’>!If you’re wondering why I only made one boot…well I wanted to test out how I was making it before making the tutorial! Now I can be sure it works and take better pictures as I go when making the second boot :3! I’ll be taking tons of pictures this weekend as I complete the second boot, and then hopefully I’ll have the tutorial up and ready by next week!